BPH - Booster Phonics Home Disk - Single - BPH
- Uses a multi-sensory, synthetic phonics approach
- A comprehensive assessment module identifies and records a child’s weaknesses, and covers over 120 specific skills
- Children are set individual learning objectives, ensuring that learning is personalised to each child’s needs
- They work on their targeted independent activities every day, developing their understanding of phonic skills
- Precision-Teaching probes, completed with an adult, help motivate children, and are a way of monitoring progress
- The IEP module can measure and quantify progress over time, ideal for recording achievements for an I.E.P.
Booster Phonics is based around synthetic phonics, and closely relates to the ‘Letters and Sounds’ publication, although it can be used in conjunction with any phonics scheme
Children are given four objectives which are selected from a range of over 120 specific skills. All of the activities that the child works on independently will be based upon these objectives.
- 1024x768 pixel screen resolution, 100 mb free hard disc space.
- Windows XP: 1.0GHz or higher processor, 512 mb RAM.
- Windows 7/Vista: 2.4 GHz dual core or better processor, 2Gb RAM.
Booster Phonics v.4 (Windows 10) will be released once final testing has been performed - final date to be advised.