BN201 - COMPLETE - Complete Curriculum Starter Kit (Model 3) - BN201 - COMPLETE
This includes a full set of teaching resources and Raspberry Pi to help you deliver a comprehensive set of lessons based on 6 units of work, that cover almost all areas of the new computing curriculum.
It's an outstanding value bundle that enables you to get started quickly - and to show you how easy it is to fulfill the needs of the Computing Curriculum at Key Stages 2 and 3.
- 6 unique projects that have been designed to engage pupils by presenting them with real life scenarios Fully supports the new computing curriculum, with progression and differentiation built-in
- Enough spare resources to enable you to complete almost every unit on at least 6 separate occasions
- Lesson Objectives, Vocabulary, Introduction, Main Activities, Plenary, Resources and Health and Safety
- Helpsheet PDF contains over 60 pages of information about using your Raspberry Pi
- 1 X Raspberry Pi Model B3 - Brand new in the box, the latest iteration of the Raspberry Pi
- 1 X Power Supply - 5 volts 2.5 amps power supply, tested for use with the Raspberry Pi
- 1 X Network cable - Allows you to choose which way you want your Pi connected to the internet (full guides available on teaching CD)
- 1 X 8Gb pre-configured Educational micro SD card - Made especially for educational use, this card contains software to screen shot, boots straight to desktop and contains 'ReadOnly' Scratch projects for your pupils to view.
- 1 X Cyntech Clear Case for Raspberry Pi
- 1 X 2M HDMI Cable - Cable sends both audio and video from your Raspberry Pi to a TV/Monitor with a HDMI Input. Gold connectors for high quality connectivity
- 1 X Pibrella & 60cm Ribbon Cable Kit - Cable so that Pi can be kept in a secure case. Pibrella allows users to control 4 input and 4 output devices in the easiest possible way, made for education and very cost-effective.
- 1 X Educational Teaching Resources CD (Site licence) - Contains helpsheets, medium term planning, lesson plans, worksheets, video guides and presentations for teaching 6 units of work with the Raspberry Pi
- 6 X Educational Kits - 6 unique projects that have been designed to engage pupils by presenting them with real life scenarios, that they can re-create and control in the classroom. Each project covers a full unit of work, and has been developed to support the new computing curriculum, with progression and differentiation built-in.
Standard 12-month warranty
Please note this is an open-source product designed to be supported by Internet-based user forums. As a starting point refer to the Official website at www.raspberrypi.org