HoverCam Orbit Gigabit Wireless Visualiser
HoverCam Orbit Gigabit Wireless Visualiser
- Key Features:
- Technical Spec:
Meet the HoverCam Orbit, the world’s first and only wireless USB and HDMI visualiser.
Orbit includes a wireless transmitter that you plug into a PC, Mac, Chromebook or Android Interactive Panel via USB, or to your HDMI or other display via HDMI.
And unlike other “wireless” visualisers, you don’t have to sacrifice anything:
- No time setting parameters
- No entering passwords
- No software changes
- No hassle on IT Staff
- No drivers to install
- No security issues
- No MiraCast
4K or 2K @60FPS Over Wireless Gigabit
Nearly lossless clarity and virtually lag-free casting up to 100 feet, at speeds 50x faster than the competition. Absolutely ZERO WIFI INTERFERENCE.
Zero Network Settings. Zero Drivers. Instant Setup
Automatic configuration from the factory for a plug-and- play, zero effort setup experience.
Accessible By Any App On Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, and Android With No Special Software Required
InvisiWire is the only technology that emulates a wired USB connection. (Shhh - don’t tell your computer it’s actually wireless.)
- 13 Megapixel Camera Sensor
- Incredible Zoom with Optical Clarity
- Onboard Recording and SSD
- Integrated Battery
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty* Battery is 2 years warranty only.
- Camera Sensor: 13MP BSI CMOS
- Lens: High Precision 5-element lens, f > 2.0
- Image Resolution: 4224 x 3156 (13MP)
- Image Format: JPEG
- USB Video Format: YUV | MJPEG
- USB Wireless Video Resolution: 4K/30FPS | 1080p/60FPS | 720p/120FPS
- USB Wired Video Resolution: 4K/30FPS | 1080p/60FPS | 720p/120FPS
- HDMI Wireless Video Resolution: 4K/60FPS | 1080p/60FPS | 720p/120FPS
- HDMI Wired Video Resolution: 4K/60FPS | 1080p/60FPS | 720p/120FPS
- Video Recording Format: MP4
- Video Recording Resolution: 1080p/60FPS | 1080p/30FPS | 720p/60FPS
- Zoom: 800x Total, 4x ASR, 20x Interpolated Digital, 10x Mechanical
- Microscope Image Mode: Supported, requires adapter
- Focus: Auto-focus | Focus Lock | Manual Focus
- Minimum Focal Distance: 5cm
- Scan Size: A3 | A4 | 11 x 17" | US Letter | Legal
- Camera Viewing Angle: 33cm x 53cm
- InvisiWire Wireless mode/USB mode, Snapshot, Record Start/Pause/Stop, Auto Focus, Focus Lock, Zoom In/Out, Freeze, Digital Flip Image(180 degrees), Screenshot, Physical Sensor Rotation (90 degrees), Illumination Off/Low/High
- 1x HDMI: For direct connection to projector, TV or interactive flat panel display
- 1x USB C: For direct connection to PC, Mac, Chromebook, Android Interactive Panel
- 1x USB C: For charging the battery
- External Storage: Micro SD slot (SD card not included)
- Microphone: Built-in
- Specs: 64-bit Arm v-8 compliant applications dual core processor (2.2GHz high performance, 1.8GHz low-power) with machine learning, and AI neural network processing
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- eMMC: 16GB
- Battery: 9800 mAh
- Discharge Time (Wireless): 6+ hours
- Illumination: 4x Ultra-Bright LED with Toggle Switch
- Dimensions: (Folded - 28 x 10 x 9cm) | (Extended - 28 x 10 x 41cm)
- Weight: 860g
- Operating Temperature: -25 degrees C to 72 degrees C
- Certifications: FCC | CE | RoHS
- HoverCam GigLink: 2.5 Gbps mmWave gigabit P2P link. Receiving (Rx) dongle included. Tx and Rx are factory-paired, configuration-free, and plug-and-play.
- HoverCam InvisiWire Protocol: Dedicated Extension Emulation Proxy (DEEP) technology that extends USB connection from 4-6 feet to over 100 feet wirelessly via mmWave gigabit PSP link. Emulated protocols include UVC, UAC, HID, HDMI, and USB Touch, enabling the host computer to see the connection as if it were wired, allowing for compatibility accross all operating systems and applications.
- HoverCam InvisiWire USB: Connect wireless dongle to computer via USB and emulate wired UVC video stream. No drivers required.
- HoverCam InvisiWire HDMI: Connect wireless dongle to display via HDMI and emulate wired HDMI video stream.
- MiraCast: 4K/30FPS | 1080p/30FPS | 720p/60FPS (point-to-point closed network, adapter not included)
- Flex 11
- Flex Android
- Flex Mac
- HoverCam for Chrome
- Operating System: Windows 10 and above | Mac Monterey i5+ | Android | Google Chrome | Linux
Applications: Any camera view application such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Promethean ActivInspire, Smart